HOW TO BOOK
- The date of your tour
- Decide where and when your group would like to be picked upand approximate return time required (Maximum 2 pick-ups)
- The approximate number travelling (Minimum 20 for fundraising)
- Preferred Hostess – a hostess will be allocated to you if you have not travelled with us before or would prefer to try a new one
- If you have chosen your warehouses & lunch type fill in that section of the booking Form, otherwise we will require this information no later than 1 month prior to your departure date. The week of your tour we will email your final itinerary to you for your information & distribution to the ladies on the day if you wish.
2. Fill in your Booking Form and either
- Fax – 9736 2300
- Email – email@example.com
- Post – PO Box 507 Concord NSW 2137
can be paid by cheque, money order or direct debit to our bank account. If paying direct into our bank account please attach a copy of your remittance advice.
4. The Balance
including your lunch is due 21 days prior to the tour it is a good idea to tell your group that you require the balance 1 month prior so that you have the money in by this time. This will determine the size coach that is allocated to your group.
passengers can be paid for on the day but the office
must be advised prior to the tour so that we can ensure that
you have the correct size vehicle.
- BSB: 124001 – Account No: 21642577
- Bank of Queensland
- Bargain Buyers Shopping Tours
Bookings / Enquiries